How does it work?
Klarna is a quick and easy way to pay online, allowing you to split your next jewellery purchase into three equal, interest-free instalments. Trusted by millions of customers across the world, Klarna is a safe and simple way to pay.
- At checkout select 'Pay Later with Klarna' as your payment method.
- You'll be taken to Klarna to complete your application. No upfront payment will be taken.
- Pay up to 30 days after placing your order. We'll dispatch your order as normal.
- At checkout select 'Pay over time with Klarna' as your payment method.
- The first instalment will be taken at the point of purchase once your order has been confirmed.
- The remaining two instalments will be taken 30 and 60 days later. You will receive notifications when payment is due and once it has been taken.
Am I eligible?
To use Klarna you must be at least 18 years old. Your eligibility is checked through an affordability assessment and a credit check is performed.
When a credit check is performed, Klarna verifies your identity using the details you provided and will look at information from your credit report. Depending on the payment option you choose, they may perform different types of searches and checks to assess your financial standing:
- A soft credit check is performed when you apply for the Pay Later option which will not affect your credit score. However, as a responsible lender, Klarna shares data about your payments to credit reference agencies which are visible to other lenders.
- A hard credit check will be conducted when applying for the Pay Over Time option. This may affect your credit score.
What happens if I return my order or cancel?
Once your return or cancellation has been accepted by the QP Jewellers Customer Service team, Klarna will cancel your scheduled instalments and refund your initial payment. Refunds will be processed within 30 days. Read more about our returns policy here.
Is my payment information safe?
All payment information is securely processed by Klarna via secured connections and in line with most recent industry-standard security protocols.
What happens if I miss a payment?
Klarna will automatically attempt to take your second and/or third payment instalment for your purchase from the credit or debit card entered at checkout. If they are unable to take the payment, Klarna will reattempt to take the payment again two days later. If this attempt is unsuccessful, Klarna will issue you a statement for the full outstanding order amount which will be payable 15 days later.
Will a credit search take place against me?
A soft credit check is performed when you apply for the Pay Later option which will not affect your credit score. However, as a responsible lender, Klarna shares data about your payments to credit reference agencies which are visible to other lenders.
A hard credit check will be conducted when applying for the Pay Over Time option. This may affect your credit score.
How can I make my payment installations?
You can manage your invoices and scheduled payments at klarna.com or in the Klarna app. For assistance with your payment installations, please contact Klarna customer service.
Who do I contact for help?
For any queries directly relating to your QP Jewellers purchase such as resizing, returns or general queries please contact the QP Jewellers Customer Service team. For help with your scheduled payments or queries about Klarna, please contact Klarna customer service.
Shopping with Klarna is simple and safe. For more information on Klarna's detailed security measures, please see Klarna's Buyer Protection.
For help with your Klarna payments, please contact Klarna customer service.